Sunday, February 11, 2007


Day 311 (Saturday 10th February 2007): This week marks the first time that I have actually panicked at the sight of papa leaving me in school. I cried at school on Monday. It was a feeling I could not resist. I pouted and whimpered to try and get him to come back. It worked for awhile. But only for as long as it took him to give me another hug and kiss. My teachers were well trained to distract me after that.

This past week saw us celebrating birthdays for my cousin Lea and my Great-Grandmother Claire. I want to wish them both many more days of happiness and wonderment.

I had my physiotherapy session with Aunty Sharon on Thursday. She was generally pleased with my progress, but still said I had to continue working hard. I have to work on my balance and my sitting skills. She told papa that he should start to encourage me to practice my standing more. I can't wait for the day when I can run around with my cousins.


Mummy dearest, we think of you all the time. Papa says that I would have been so proud to have had a mummy like you. I know that you cannot be with us. But I hope that you will feel the full force of our great love for you, and that you will be comforted by it wherever you may go. I know my mummy misses me. Evan loves my mummy very much.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:43 PM

    Hi Evan and Colin,

    Evan, you've grown soo much. I faithfully log on to your blog to see how you and Daddy are both doing.

    Glad to hear all the good progress you're making. Keep it up. And what a delightful grin/smile you have!

    Colin, to your courage and unwavering strength as a father.

    Happy Chinese New Year and may the year of the piglet bring you blessings.

    Aunty Sharon - the other one, the infant massage one!

    ReplyDelete