Thursday, February 01, 2007



My cousin Timmy and me enjoying a moment of cousinly love...

Day 302 (Thursday 1st February 2007): Papa brought me to the Jurong Bird Park on Sunday. It was a very cool and slightly damp morning. Perfect weather for walking. Perfect weather for sleeping too! My buddy Vee Shen was with me. It was an enjoyable day- the warmth of loved ones, a friend by my side and walking with the birds. What more could one ask for on a serene Sunday morning.

Today was my appointment with Dr Phuah. I have not seen him for three months. He was pleased with my progress. He was of the opinion that I was on the right track so far. At the end of the session, he declared that I did not have to see him at a fixed interval anymore. Instead, the reviews would be left open ended, with papa bringing me back only if he thought it was necessary. I am guessing that this is supposed to be good news. Only time can tell.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:45 PM

    Hi Evan,

    Love seeing the photos of a happy laughing and playful young man that you've become. You sure look the picture of your papa (when he was your age - does grandma Anne agree?).

    Always thinking of you and your darling mummy, Frances, who would be so proud of her young man. You may look like your papa but you have your mummy's cheerful and cheeky streak.

    Loads of love
    A.Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:34 PM

    wonderful news! phew!

    ReplyDelete