Tuesday, May 22, 2007




Everyone at home is recovering from a bad cough bug. That includes me. But I seem to be recovering faster than papa. Nonetheless, I still have a good appetite and my spirits have not been dampened very much.

We went to see my physiotherapist, Aunty Laura a few weeks ago. She was happy with what she saw me doing. She agrees with Dr Phua that I have been making steady progress with my motor skills, and that this is a good sign for the future. She feels that I only need to see her every six weeks now to check on my progress. I will miss her sessions- she is bubbly and caring, not to mention that she has so many fun things to play with!

Papa has taken some leave from his work this month to spend time with me. We spent some time at the Assisi Home last week to donate the money that was collected during my birthday. In all, we will be donating four thousand dollars to the Children's Palliative Care programme for the terminally ill. Three thousand of which was kindly donated by family and friends on my very first birthday. I hope that these children will not suffer too much during their short journey with us, and that they will be as happy as can be. Mummy, help to care for them when they leave us to join you. Help take care of them as you would me.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:29 PM

    i am so happy to hear that E is progressing well. well done C! what a wonderful gesture to the AH. may God bless and watch over u both :)

    ReplyDelete