Tuesday, April 08, 2008

The following are some photos from my recently celebrated 2nd birthday. There was a small outdoor party thrown in my honor on Saturday. The weather added to a perfect evening- no rain, but cloudy enough to keep temperatures relatively cool. I owe a big thank-you to Aunty Germaine for baking the perfect yummy cake for me.

We spent the Sunday morning hiking, cycling and splashing our way through the island of Pulau Ubin, and the wetlands of Chek Jawa. It was our second excursion on this rustic island. Again we had perfect weather on this thoroughly enjoyable trip. Thank you mummy for taking care of us these last couple of days.

Wish I could do this everyday...


About to set the record attempt for the youngest person to swim across the channel...


That's disgusting, can't you learn to control yourself? Get me out of here quick!


It's ok Evan, your dad needed a quick refill of alcohol...


We really should bring more beer on the next trip...


All's well that ends well!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:15 PM

    Happy Birthday, Evan!
    Blessings,
    Snoopy

    ReplyDelete