Monday, March 19, 2007


Fever Day 4, morning update: Papa skipped work today to be with me. The fever unfortunately has not subsided. At 7am today, it was still spiking up to the 39degC range without the medicines. Papa brought me to see uncle Simon at Mount Alvernia Hospital this morning. Uncle Simon did a full physical examination. He too is not sure what it is at the moment. I will be having my urine tested for infections. He has also prescribed some strong antibiotic medication for later should the high fever trend continue. The only thing we can do now is to contain the high temperatures and to keep me hydrated. I am feeling more miserable and tired. My appetite is worse and my body is aching. I wish this would all go away. Papa says that I have to be strong and fight to get better, like I have always done. I hope that I will be well before my first birthday which is just around the corner. Pray for me mummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment