Friday, March 16, 2007


Fever! I've got the blues today! I have had papa worried the whole day. I developed a high fever early this morning- 38.4degC. It has been spiking the whole day since. Only controlled by the medicines that they feed me through my mouth. It spiked up higher in the mid-day, and again tonight at about 8pm when it went up as high as 39.6degC! That freaked everyone out. It's even got papa praying momentarily. I've been sponged down several times and have even had medicines placed in me 'where the sun don't shine'. Twice. Ouch! It's going to be a long sleepless night for some of us.

Never know how much I love you
Never know how much I care,
When you put your arms around me
I get a fever that's so hard to bear

You give me fever, when you kiss me
Fever when you hold me tight.
Fever, in the morning,
Fever all through the night.

Sun lights up the daytime,
Moon lights up the night
And I light up when you call my name
And Oooh I'm gonna treat you right

You give me fever
When you kiss me
Fever when you hold me tight
Fever, in the morning
Fever all through the night.

-Peggy Lee, Annie Ross

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:52 PM

    Evan Dear,

    Sorry to hear about your fever again. You have to drink plenty of water so as to flush out the toxins. Ask papa to boil some china barley water for you to drink. It helps.

    Remember, loads and loads of water, ya?

    U take care.
    Love & Blessings!
    "Snoopy"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:51 PM

    Hi Evan,

    I hope your fever settles soon. You'll soon be immune to all the 'bugs' going around. Then there will be no stopping you!

    I pray that you'll be back to your normal happy, healthy self.

    Lots of love

    A.Gerry

    ReplyDelete