Friday, January 05, 2007


Day 274 (Thursday 4th January 2007): I spent the entire day with papa today. He took me to see Dr Simon for my nine-month review. I weigh 7.55kg and am now 72cm tall! Papa says that Dr Simon was 'guardedly optimistic' about my progress. He said that intellectually I seemed to be doing well but was still lagging slightly on my physical motor-skills. He didn't seem too concerned as he thought that it was still too early to conclude anything. So the outcome of today's review was encouraging, but largely neutral.

Papa took me to the zoo with my cousin Andrew today. It was a hot humid afternoon, but we did enjoy ourselves very much. I was much more alert than on my previous trips and very curious about all those strange-looking, smelly animals than ever before. I was given my very first taste of something nice and sweet after our little adventure- papa gave me a lick of his cold mango sorbet. It was nice!


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:32 PM

    Hello Evan!

    Happy new year to you and your papa!

    It has been some time since I last visited your blog ... it's too painful ...

    Anyway, I'm glad that you got over the bout of flu and enjoyed your first Christmas party. I am even more happy to hear about your improving motor skills!

    Wishing you a wonderful and peaceful 2007. I'm sure your mommy will be watching over you and your daddy ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:54 PM

    dear evan

    i am glad that you are well now. good to hear abt the dr's visit. i am sure you will catch up on your gross motor skills.

    take care
    love
    Ummi to D

    ReplyDelete