Wednesday, January 24, 2007


Love my feet...

Love my teeth...

Love my hair !!!

Day 294 (Wednesday 24th January 2007): It was my second day of school today. I love it. The teachers are so kind and caring. I get to spend the whole morning, three times a week, playing with so many other kids and being cared for so tenderly by my teachers. I could get used to this.

The day usually starts with papa dropping me off at 8.30am in the morning. There I get greeted with a huge hug and a beautiful smile by my teacher, Miss Sunshine. I get my temperature taken at the entrance to the school to make sure I don't have a fever before I go in. Then it's usually straight to the playground if the weather is good. There I get to play in a large outdoor, rubberised playground with lots of colourful toys and swings, with all the other kids. On other days we go indoors to play with songs, words and numbers. All this is usually followed by a hearty breakfast. Then its more physical activity, singing nursery rhymes and what they call 'active learning'. By late morning, I am usually feeling tired, so I get to nap for about an hour. After which I am then fed my lunch, and get to play a little more before I have to go home by 1pm. My teachers say I am 'co-operative and adaptable', whatever that means. I just know I enjoy the company of all these people around me.

Papa is glad that things have worked out well for me in school. Mummy, I wish you could see me now. You would be so proud of me. I miss you so much mummy. Love you always.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:59 PM

    Hello! Evan,

    Well Done! Yes, I am sure your mummy will be very very proud of you. Your daddy must be glad that things are working out well. Tell daddy to remember that things will turn out for the better eventually and everything happens for a reason.

    You are doing fine and growing up to be a very cute boy. You resemble alot like your daddy.

    I was at St Mary's last Sunday and I visited the Columbarium. I saw your mummy's niche and I almost teared. I stood there for a while and said a pray for her in church.

    Do believe that your mummy is watching over you and daddy. She is always with you. Whatever happens, be strong and have faith.

    Blessings!
    "Snoopy"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:59 AM

    Is Miss Sunshine a real name? Sounds like she's in the right job though, bringing happiness to children.

    Glad you are enjoying it little Evan.You are your daddy's Sunshine. Shine bright now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:14 AM

    Hi Evan,

    We've been away from Brisbane so did not get to catch up with your blog till our return today. I'm glad you don't have any colds this year(touch wood). You look terrific and the video is great - you are a star! Keep on keeping well now,

    Fondest love and God bless
    A Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:44 PM

    Hi Evan,

    I have not had much time to check your blog in the last 2 months and my, you have certainly grown! It's very heartening to see how much you are providing support to your daddy.

    You are looking alot like your mummy. I believe that you will turn out to be a fine young man. You have the love of both those on earth and in heaven.

    Be strong always... and you too, Colin.


    Li-lin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:11 AM

    Dear Evan,

    My you have really grown! Your mummy can definitely see you and your daddy, and she is always praying for the both of you. Always be obedient to your daddy when you grow up, for he has suffered much and loved much. Obedience is the sweetest gift for your daddy and mummy, as well as baby Jesus.

    With much love,
    Uncle G.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:51 PM

    Hello Evan!

    I've been reading your blog since the
    day it began! My goodness! How you have grown since! What a handsome young man you'll grow up to be one day!

    God bless you and your Dad!

    From: Angela

    ReplyDelete