Saturday, January 13, 2007


I'm lying here, and I know the night must fall,
The edge of darkness is so near,
So hold back the night, hold back the night,
It's darkness that I fear
And in my heart there's not a shadow of a doubt
The final truth waits there for me,
There's no where to hide, no where to hide,
From the memories we had together.

These Todays alone mean nothing anymore,
Give me one more Tomorrow, one more Tomorrow,
To see what the future had in store,
For another chance to hold you in my arms,
For the loving calm we had been living for,
One more Tomorrow, one more Tomorrow,
To say the things we had always known in our hearts,
To help me through this night that never ends,

Inner voices in the quiet of the night
In the end angry silence calls for me
No time for tears, no time for tears,
To find a way to break free,
Memories keep flooding back,
Drowning me in seas of sorrow,
Hold back the fears, hold back the fears,
For without you, there is no more tomorrow.

-CO.sg, inspired by the song One more Tomorrow, by the Electric Light Orchestra

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:03 PM

    hi colin!
    catch us on blogtv this coming tue at 8.30pm on CNA :)
    http://www.blogtv.sg/

    ReplyDelete