Sunday, November 19, 2006




Day 228 (Sunday 19th November 2006): My fever has broken as of early this morning. Everyone at home is relieved. We had lunch with my grandparents Dot and Ben this afternoon. They had some of their long-time friends over for lunch. My cousins Hanna, Lea and Noah were there to keep me company too.
Papa says that I am starting to show signs that I may be able to crawl soon. I can lift my backside up so that my legs can push forwards. The only problem is my sense of balance. I keep tipping over when I try to move forwards. I think rolling is a lot easier for the moment. I have also been practicing my sitting posture. I can at least support myself in the 'tripod' position with my arms as I lean forwards. It's a start for now. I am confident that I will be able to do it eventually. That should be a great relief for papa. Meanwhile, back to the gym for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment