Tuesday, November 28, 2006


Day 236 (Monday 27th November 2006): I have succumbed to another bug over the last two days. This time around it is giving me a cough and a fever. My fever had spiked to a high of 38degC this afternoon. I am back on some anti-fever medication again. I soldier on like I have been for these last seven months, riding upon all the prayers from Heaven and shielded by the love that surrounds me.
Mummy's friend Aunty Sharon has just returned to Singapore from the USA with my Bumbo chair and her husband in tow. Thank you very much Aunty Sharon for the kind present! Mummy and Aunty Sharon go back a long way. They used to sing in the same choir together when they were still in school. She now lives and works in the USA. As for me, it looks like my mumbo-Bumbo days have just started.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!!! A BUMBO chair of your very own!! I wanna see you in by weeks end little man! You may think it's weird at first, but you are going to love it!!

    ReplyDelete