Friday, October 06, 2006


Day 184 (Friday, 6th October 2006): I have turned 6 months old today. Everyone at home is happy for me. So far, I have been meeting most of my milestones, and my skin has cleared up just in time for me to celebrate my sixth month. Although, at my regular monthly physiotherapy sesssion on Thursday, the lady said that I had to work harder on my ability to sit up by myself. At the moment my sense of balance isn't too good. Papa says that I look like I've had one too many beers when I try to sit up. I promised them I would work hard this month to try and sit up by myself.

Today marks the sixth month of mummy's missing too. There was a Mass that was celebrated in her memory early this morning. It was held in the chapel at Maris Stella Kindergarten. I pray every night that mummy is not lonely by herself and that she is not too sad to be separated from us. I wish I could hold her in my arms and tell her how much she is loved. Miss you like the sun misses the moon each morning mummy. Wait for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment