Saturday, December 02, 2006


Day 240 (Friday 1st December 2006): Day four of my flu and I am still stuck at home with a fever. I have read all the magazines there are to be read and I am getting bored. It's no fun being sick in a house full of doctors. To add insult to injury, they have started me on my fifth medication today- antibiotics (Augmentin), in an attempt to clear up the chest infection. I must admit that it has had a beneficial effect. By evening, I have been breathing a little easier, and the nose and chesty fluids are starting to thicken. My fever is down too. I hope that this means my body is finally pushing back the tide of bugs back to where they came from. I can only wish. Meanwhile, I still have the yucky medicines to drink and the painful nose to wipe. I wish they would sell moisturized tissues more readily in Singapore. How about medicines that taste like chocolate ice cream, now that would be cool. Until my next fever update, it's back to bed for me.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:04 AM

    dont forget probiotics for evan esp since he is on antibiotics now. take care my dear evan and have a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete