Sunday, December 31, 2006



Day 270 (Sunday 31st December 2006): Papa has been taking a short Christmas break away from the blog in order to recharge his batteries. The recent earthquake around Taiwan that disrupted the Internet in Asia just meant that the break was extended, a little.

I have since recovered from my bad flu. It was the worst that I have suffered so far. Papa says that there is still a left-over cough, but nothing serious. Papa could tell that I had recovered when, two days ago, I began to smile more again. He had missed that the most.

I have begun to make some progress with my physical development. I have started to do the 'commando' crawl. I still have balancing issues, but at least I can now claw my way to my toys. Failing which I just roll to them. My sitting ability has also improved. I can sit up more steadily now, although I have not yet learned to sit from the prone position by myself. In good time, in good time, I pray.

Papa and I would like to wish one and all a peaceful, contented and joyous new year. We hope that mummy has found the same where ever she may be. Papa misses mummy very much on this their anniversary. May she rest in everlasting peace in the knowledge of his immense love for her, more than words or actions could ever have said. Love you mummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment