Wednesday, December 13, 2006





Day 251 (Tuesday, 12th December 2006): The last weekend was a busy one for me. My recent bout of flu has created havoc with my appointments. I was eager to get out of the house. On Saturday, we were invited over to Aunty Sheena's house for her annual Christmas party. There were plenty of people about. The night ended with everyone joining voices in renditions of familiar Christmas carols. Some of the music seemed strangely familiar to me.

On Sunday, my good friend Lucas turned five. I wonder how it must feel to be so old. I've been told that you might actually get to stop wearing diapers! We had a great time in an indoor playground. The theme was 'Superheroes'. This meant that there were plenty of bouncing bodies in tight colorful clothing, prancing around that afternoon. It was fun to watch.

I have restarted my exercise routines as best as I can manage. It involves spending more time on the mat, as well as more sitting exercises using a new mobile foam 'corner' which my kind physiotherapist Laura has lent me. I must try harder to strengthen my back muscles. I hope that time will be kind to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment