Thursday, June 15, 2006






Day 70 (Wed 14th June 2006): My cousins! Not all of them got to take a photo with me, but that's ok. We will have many more chances I am sure.

Papa says that I have been doing ok so far. He says I sleep very soundly at night, even though I am woken up every three hours for my feeds. I am an angel right up until the late morning, and then apparently, its all downhill from there. Papa says that I am fretty and my moods are unpredictable in the afternoons. The still of the early evenings are often broken by the sounds of my wailing, papa laments. I try but I can't help it. I want to sleep, but then again I don't. I want to feed, but then again I don't. You go figure!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:21 PM

    Hi Evan,

    Maybe you have colic. Ask your Dad to get you colic drops. Dentinox colic drops worked great with my boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:54 AM

    Hey Evan, you have every right to be fretful if you are woken up every 3 hours for feeding. Maybe your dad should consider taking advantage of your sound sleeping and just feed you when you wake up on your own. Many folks would be thrilled if their babies were good sleepers! I think you are growing very well, the objective is for you to be healthy and happy, not to maximize your size. Maybe you might be happier if your feeding schedule weren't so rigid. If there's anything your 9 cousins have taught your 8 aunties and uncles, it's that parenting is far from an exact science.

    Look forward to our next visit!

    B-)

    ReplyDelete