Thursday, June 15, 2006





Day 71 (Thu 15th June 2006): I spent the day with my papa! We went to Sentosa Island today. Together with my Godma Elena and my cousins Timmy and Andrew. We went to Underwater World, sat in the rotating C. Tower, rode in the cable car and watched the pink dolphin show. Boy was I pooped at the end of the day. Underwater World was very exciting. But I thought that it was rather limited in range. They should expand it. The ride on the rotating C. Tower was interesting. We could see the whole island when we reached the top. The cable car ride was way too slow. I even had my nappies changed in mid-air! But I also cried alot up there. It was too hot. Papa says that they should air-condition the cabins. The pink dolphin show was disappointing. The dolphins were too far away and I could hardly see them. Papa says he didn't understand a word that was being said either. The girl with the microphone spoke too fast and didn't speak English very well. They should have chosen someone else to host the show. Even so, it was still an enjoyable but tiring day out with my cousins and papa.

No comments:

Post a Comment