Wednesday, April 26, 2006



Day 21 (Wed 26th April 2006): Today I had my milk increased to 90ml every 3 hours! Everyone was very impressed. Papa says we may have to start milking our own cow at home soon. Papa also said that I have been a good boy- I sleep in the night and I am wide awake in the day. But isn't that what we are supposed to do? Everyone agrees that I have a strong neck. I like to stretch it and look around when I am awake.

Papa said that he had received a phone call from someone that mummy touched when she was still here with us. This person did not know mummy very well. But Papa said that mummy had helped her find her purse one day, and even lent her some money to help her out. This person now wanted to return the money to mummy. Papa said that it was just like mummy. A heart of pure gold and a sweet angel you could rely on to help. Papa said he felt proud of mummy. But why then was he crying so much?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:56 AM

    Dear Evan,

    I did not know your parents well though we have mutual friends but have been following your journey and battle and cheering yourself and your Daddy on. You are such a good boy and looking mighty fine. Your Mummy touched the hearts of many people and your Daddy too. We are rooting for yourself and your Daddy. Take heart -after the grief, the healing begins. There is much joy in what you have now despite the grief. Enjoy your babyhood. It lasts for such a short time and before long, you'll be toddling around. Your Daddy has done an excellent job despite the crosses he has had to bear. We all admire him and hope that in some way or another, he will find some comfort and joy amongst the darkness.

    Frm : someone who cares

    ReplyDelete