Friday, May 26, 2006



Day 50 (Thu 26th May 2006): Today, I went back to my home for the first time since I left the hospital. It felt good and peaceful. Mummy was there to cradle me and to sing me to sleep. I look forward to coming back again.

Papa says that today was also a day of obligation for Catholics. A feast day called Ascension Day. It is the fortieth day from Easter, which is always a thursday apparently. My birthday was on a thursday too! Ascension Day commemorates the bodily Ascension of Jesus into Heaven. I am sure that he took my mummy up with him this time. Papa says that she deserved to go straight to Heaven with Jesus on the cloud.

This last week, I have been feeling more alert. I am able to observe people talking. I even try to join in the conversation. But everyone doesn't seem to understand me. Only my Guardian Angels nod their heads when I speak. Papa was teasing me when I was lying on the bed today, and I smiled back at him. I think I made him happier today.

Papa says that I have been recently drinking two types of milk powder. Papa says that my Uncle Simon who is a baby doctor, told him that he should slowly mix my milk powder with one that contains 'growth additives' called 'DHA and AA'. These are supposed to be good for my brain development. Not that I needed any anyway if you don't mind me saying so myself. I guess there's no harm in making a good thing better. Papa seems to think that I need all the help I can get. If only I could make him understand my baby talk...

I pray tonight that mummy is safely in Heaven. That she is taking care of herself. That she is leading me and papa in our daily lives, guiding us ever closer towards where she is now. I love you mummy dearest. I miss you very much.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:43 PM

    Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
    »

    ReplyDelete