Sunday, May 14, 2006











A Mother's Day Poem from Evan To Mummy Dearest:

Why I Need My Mummy...

For holding my hands as I first learn to walk,
Clapping for me when I start to talk,
Putting your arms around me when papa loses his cool,
Being there with me when I first start school,

Going for a walk, feeding me my favorite fries,

Giving answers to all my when and why's,
Giving me lots of hugs when I am down,

Telling me when not to frown,

Guiding my hands as I learn to play the piano,

Coaching me to sing the proper alto,

Teaching me how to play basketball,

Comforting me when I trip and fall,
For talking about anything under the sun,
To be with me through tears and fun,

To help me and papa get back on our feet,
We need you here to make the family photo complete.

-Missing you the mostest, Evan Gabriel.

No comments:

Post a Comment