Sunday, May 28, 2006





Day 53 (Sun, 28th May 2006): I went to the Botanic Gardens today! Papa actually woke up early this morning to bring me there. We arrived at 7.45am. Papa was amazed at the number of people already awake and there on a Sunday morning! The carparks were almost all full. It was a lovely day. Papa said that mummy was looking forward to walks with me in this park. I tried to tell papa that she was there with us this morning. Godma, Uncle Kek, Aunty Ai Chun and my buddy Vee Shen were also there with us. We started off from the Cluny Road carpark and walked all the way to the Symphony Lake, past the Evolution Garden. We then walked around the Swan Lake and past the Orchid Gardens. It was a nice and breezy stroll. And there were lots of interestingly shaped clouds in the sky. Papa said it was a nice cool overcast morning and we all enjoyed the walk. We sat down for a nice hearty breakfast after that. To wash it all down, mummy provided us with some rain water just as we were about to leave the Gardens. She couldn't have planned it better for us.

Mummy dearest, thank you for your blessings today in the Gardens. I wished that you could have been there physically with us. But it's ok. I could sense you in everything that we breathed, listened to and looked at today. You were magnificent.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:08 PM

    Hello Evan
    How lovely to hear that Daddy brought you to Botanic Gardens. It is also one of my favourite places.
    Aidan, Ethan and Amber and I spent many evenings there cycling, feeding the fish and the swans, playing ball, flying aeroplanes and most of all, basking in the beauty of all that God has created.

    Well when you get a little bigger, maybe Daddy will let you roll down the hill like the boys love to..maybe Daddy will roll down that hill with you too.

    love and hugs

    Auntie Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:13 PM

    Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:25 AM

    Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
    »

    ReplyDelete