Wednesday, September 06, 2006





Day 152 (Monday 4th September 2006): Meals have become more exciting for me lately. Papa has started me on semi-solid feeds. I have been eating rice cereal twice a day. And loving it! I am wolfing down three teaspoons of the rice which is mixed with some warm water and milk. I can't seem to get enough of it. Papa says that I may start feeding on organic pureed vegetables from the bottle soon. He senses that I will have a huge appetite when I am able to eat solid meals in future.

I also suffered my first mosquito bite on my left forearm. It was itchy and made my skin swell up. It made me want to scratch it, but I haven't learned how to do that yet. What's worse is that I wear mittens much of the time to prevent me from scratching the rashes on my face. Torture!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:55 AM

    Hello young Evan,

    You do look so much like your papa. I was happy that grandma Dot is getting to know you. Keep up the good work with the eating. My dad used to say that he lived to eat and was lucky that he did not have to eat to live ( at least not since the Japanese occupation).
    Take care,
    Lots of love
    Aunty Gerry

    ReplyDelete