Saturday, September 09, 2006




Day 155 (Thursday, 7th September 2006): Thursday marked my final session of infant massage with Aunty Sharon. She has been a very enthusiastic teacher. I decided that I would stick around for as long as I could for this last massage. Papa was taught to massage my back and face. Although he skipped the face bit because of my rashes. I got to play on my massage mat. Something which I am enjoying. I get to roll over and over to my heart's content. Papa says that I am getting better and more confident at rolling over on my tummy without any help. He thinks it won't be long before I start crawling along my own merry way. That's something I am looking forward to very much. I want to thank my Aunty Julie for organising this series of massages for me. She has also been bringing my cousins Noah, Hannah and Leia along to see me regularly. I hope it won't be long before I can play with them too.

It was my Godsister's birthday on Sunday the 10th of September. Ariana turned four. We headed straight for the bar to celebrate together with her brothers and cousin. Drinks were on her that afternoon. We played ourselves silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment