Monday, September 11, 2006




Day 159 (Monday 11th September 2006): I have a busy week ahead. I have reflexology on Tuesday, physiotherapy on Wednesday and my regular checkup with Uncle Simon (the baby doctor) on Thursday. I am definitely not looking forward to the physiotherapy. But papa says it is good to go once a month so that I can learn which muscles I am supposed to be exercising and building up. I have a bad feeling about Wednesday. Uncle Simon will be giving me more jabs this week. The last time he gave me one to either leg and some liquid down my throat. Papa gave me a hug and a kiss on the forehead, as if to tell me that it might me more of the same this week. There will be the 5-in-1 and the pneumococcus jabs as well as the rotavirus drink. Papa says that it should be the last of the series of primary vaccinations. What a relief for my poor needled thighs.

My grandpa and grandma (papa's side) left for Geneva on Friday to spend some time with my cousins Owen and Oliver, and my Uncle Adrian and Aunty Iris. They were all looking forward to this trip and I will miss them when they are gone.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:17 PM

    Hi Evan,

    What a lovely photo of you and grandma (Aunty Anne to me). I can't help but remark yet again that you look very much like your papa.

    Don't worry about the jabs - your papa is more frightened of them than you!

    Physiotherapy is good for you -helps your muscles grow nice and strong. Uncle CT broke his arm 2 weeks ago and he needs physio too. He is very good with his exercises so you must do the same.

    lots of love
    Aunty Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:18 PM

    Hello! Dearest Evan,

    Yes, don't worry abt the jabs. They are suppose to do you good and get you immunize against all the bacteria. My 2 girls had their fair share of jabs when they were younger and boy... I must say that they were brave as they did not cry through the "ordeal".

    Not too worry, dear. You will be fine! Be brave, ya?

    You are such a lovely baby. I truly enjoy reading your blogs. Makes my day!

    Blessings!
    Love,
    "Snoopy"

    ReplyDelete