Sunday, September 24, 2006


Day 171 (Saturday, September 23rd 2006): I spent the evening on Saturday with papa and some friends by the beach at Sentosa. It was fun. I got to spend time with my friends Alexia, Lucas, Joel and Beth. We had fun playing in the sand and water. The sky was overcast and the weather was cool. While my buddy Joel was building tunnels in the wet sand, his sister Beth spent her time being buried in it. I managed to get my feet wet, but I was having more fun rolling on the beach mat with Alexia. Everyone had a good time. Papa enjoyed himself kicking a football around with the other uncles and aunties. I have discovered that beer and fellowship go well together. We helped to celebrate Uncle Clive's birthday in advance, with a bottle of 'Veuve Clicq' bubbly over dinner.

It was my Aunty Jun Leng's birthday on Saturday as well. Our best wishes to her from Singapore!

Mummy dearest, I think you would have loved being on the beach with papa and me. We found this great eatery just by the beach. Papa says that you have not been to this part of the beach on Sentosa. The setting was relaxing and it wasn't too crowded. Papa says that he was sure you would have loved it. We all yearned for your touch as the sun set on us. Miss you much mummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment