Saturday, September 30, 2006




Day 178 (Saturday, 30th September 2006): I am about to go for my first holiday! It will be to the Indonesian island of Bintan, an hour's hovercraft ride off the east coast of Singapore. I will be going with my cousins Andrew and Timothy and my buddies Lucas and Alexia over the weekend. Papa is looking forward to the break. He is so excited as this will be our first holiday together. It is going to be a beach holiday. That was mummy's and papa's favorite kind of holiday. Papa is hoping that I will come to like it too. Mummy dearest, I know you will be there in spirit with us, but it just isn't the same. I miss you very much. I promise I will take care of myself. Papa will make sure I am well protected against the sun and insects. He misses you very much too. Love you very much mummy. See you when I get back in two days time.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:46 PM

    Hello! Evan,
    Have a great holiday w papa and your cousins. I am sure your mummy will be watching you and papa from where she is.

    Once again, have a great holiday!

    Blessings!
    Snoopy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:50 AM

    hi, hv a great holiday ya!

    evan & evan daddy, do remember 2 take the malaria immunisation jab a week b4 u leave 4 bintan ya, my colleague & her son got malaria wen they came back frm Bintan recently.

    ReplyDelete