Thursday, September 28, 2006


Day 175 (Wednesday, 27th September 2006): It's my grandpa's birthday today (mummy's side). Happy birthday grandpa Ben! Those photos were taken of me and grandpa when I was 24 days old. Papa says it's to remind me how much I have grown since then. He says that I have much to be grateful for even though the road ahead is still filled with so many uncertainties. I will be six months old soon. My Godpa Douglas says that I have done so well. He was there with mummy when I was born. He says that my mummy loved me very much. She never gave up on me that day. She was with me all the way on my difficult journey into this world. But then she had to leave for an urgent meeting with God. Papa says that I will see her again one day soon and that I should tell her all about the good life that I have had on this earth. I think that I will tell her how much I missed her when she was gone. And how much she has missed of me growing up. I will ask her why her meeting with God was so important that it couldn't have waited a while longer. Mummy dearest, if you are listening, I want you to tell God how much missing he is causing me. Love you mummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment