Friday, September 22, 2006



Day 170 (Friday, 22nd September 2006): I have fallen ill again. My nose has been runny and bunged up for the last few days. Today, I started coughing. It's a chesty and wet cough. There was a slight fever last night. But today the fever has gone. I have been given some anti-histamine medicine to control the drippy nose. Papa and Aunty Elena are watching closely to see if I need more medicine in the coming few days.

It was Aunty Sarey's and Uncle Kek's birthdays recently. Happy birthday to the both of them. I spent Thursday afternoon at my buddy Vee Shen's home. We were there to help celebrate his papa's, Uncle Kek's, birthday in the evening. It was fun as always.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:51 PM

    Hi! Evan,

    I am sorry to hear that you are not well again. If daddy and Aunt Elena allows it, they can boil some china barley mixed with boiled barley (dried) ones for you to drink. They can add some winter melon sugar if they like. Otherwise you can drink it without it.

    This should help you.

    You take care and hope to see you in church soon, ya? :D
    Blessings!
    "Snoopy"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind advice 'snoopy'.

    -papa

    ReplyDelete