Sunday, September 17, 2006




Day 165 (Sunday 17th September 2006): All is quiet on the fever front. I have not had any fever since my jabs on Thursday. Papa's fears of passing me his recent bug have also been put to rest so far. I have been eating well. Some sweet potatoes, carrots and peas have been introduced into my meals, together with the usual rice cereals and milk. Papa says that I will slowly be introduced to more cooked food once I pass my first six months.

I want to wish my Aunties Su May and Michelle both a very happy birthday. They celebrated their '21st birthdays' this weekend past. Papa says that I will soon come to learn that birthdays are always timeless for women above the age of 21.

I do also want to wish my darling cousin Debbie a very happy birthday! She is nine years old. We had a candle blowing celebration for her today. She had specially requested for her favorite chocolate cake. She's my only female cousin of six others on papa's side of the family. What a very special person she is to us all. She is blessed with so much happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment