Friday, July 14, 2006



Day 100 (Fri, 14th July 2006): Today marks 100 days since mummy went up to Heaven. It has been a very sad, long and lonely 100 days for me. Papa feels as if it has only been 100 seconds. I wrote a poem for mummy dearest today:

I wish I knew where my mummy is today
For I would like to hug her for one hundred days
To tell her how much I love her in so many ways

But I know that somehow this is not to be

For there are so many things that I still cannot see
All I know is that she has sacrificed much for me

I pray to God with all my heart and soul
That he take very good care of her for me

That she be kept happy and never be left lonely

To cover her in petals of flowers as far as the eye can see

To surround her with the music from a Choir of Angels

To embrace her with love so profound and deep

That her pain will be washed away so that she will not weep
I pray that the future will come now and that time will pass quickly
So that we may all be reunited as one joyful family

Never to be separated again but bound in Heaven for eternity.


We are all with you in spirit mummy. Rest in peace.
Love always,
Your little puppy Evan

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:03 PM

    Here are some links that I believe will be interested

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:15 AM

    Keep up the good work. thnx!
    »

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:10 AM

    Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
    »

    ReplyDelete