Wednesday, July 12, 2006


Day 98 (Wed. 12th July 2006): My cough is getting worse. I can sometimes cough for 5 minutes non-stop. It feels like my lungs are coming out. I feel very uncomfortable. Sometimes I cough so much I feel so tired that I cough myself to sleep. Godma Elena has started me on more yucky medicine. I am now taking some 'ventolin' to help me breath easier, as well as some antibiotics twice a day. So that's four types of medicine that I am now taking, including my cough mixture and my mucolytic phlegm buster. Papa says it will set back my vaccinations longer than he expected. I will probably be one month behind schedule for my jabs. That's ok with me. I wish I can get better soon. Papa says I must fight the bugs and get stronger. He says that I am a brave boy, and that mummy will be by my side helping me to get better.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:01 PM

    Poor Evan, I feel miserable when I hear how much you are suffering. Get well soon, dear little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:35 PM

    My heart goes to you, Evan, Knowing how much medicine you have to take, makes me sad. :(

    Do get well soon and you will be in my prayers!

    Love, Snoopy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:24 AM

    hope u get well soon. hate those antibiotics so papa must remember to give evan probiotics k? papa might wanna look into TCM or homeopathy remedies too :) take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:28 AM

    Hi Evan, my name is Ian and I'm 4 years old. My Mummy tells me I was more than a year behind in my jabs. I took things at a slower pace, splitting the MMR jab into three separate jabs: M, M and R. Something about avoiding the mercury in the MMR mix? But I'm fine despite taking things slow. Tell your Daddy not to worry too much about delaying your jabs, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:03 PM

    hi evan! adding to "Anonymous"'s comment. D didn't take his MMR jab at all! :P don't worry abt delaying.

    ReplyDelete