Thursday, July 13, 2006




Day 99 (Thu 13th July 2006): My cousins Owen and Oliver left for Switzerland today. They went with my Uncle Adrian and Aunty Iris. Uncle Adrian will be working there for two long years. Papa was at Changi Airport to say goodbye. I was too sick to go. I will miss them all. Papa said that the whole family felt sad to see them leave. I hope I can visit my cousins soon.

My Uncle Paul and Aunty Cecily also left for home today. They came to give me a big hug before they left. I am supposed to visit them in Australia when I am older and stronger.

The antibiotics have helped to improve my cough. I am coughing less, but it is still a very stubborn cough. At least I am sleeping more comfortably now. Papa says I may get to go and see Uncle Simon for my vaccinations next week. I feel my cough worsening and my temperature rising all of a sudden. Mummy dearest, thank you for looking after me this past week. Mummy's good friend Aunty Mame has arranged for a Mass offering at St Ignatius Church for mummy tomorrow at the 6pm Mass. Please help to pray to Jesus to take care of my mummy for me.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:53 PM

    Hi Evan!

    It's been so nice seeing how big and beautiful you've grown over the past few months. Thank you for taking such good care of my parents when they were in Singapore; all they can say now that they're home is what a lovely baby you are!

    Looking so much forward to when you come to Brisbane to visit us all--it's been too long since we (especially Mike, Veronica and me) have seen any of your family. :)

    Lots of love and hugs,
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:29 PM

    Here are some links that I believe will be interested

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:10 PM

    I like it! Good job. Go on.
    »

    ReplyDelete