Monday, July 10, 2006



Day 96 (Mon, 10th July 2006): Yes, I have been having a bad cough lately. I have been drinking some cough medicine which makes me a little drowsy. Luckily the fever is not high. The rashes on my face are still there, but we are applying medicine and moisturiser and some days it looks like it's getting better, on other days it looks worse. I guess it should clear up as I get older. The flaking skin on my head which papa calls 'cradle cap' is also still there. I get a massage of olive oil to my scalp half an hour before my baths. It is meant to loosen the flaky skin and help wash it away easily. Otherwise, papa says that my skin will feel itchy and uncomfortable.

My papa took me to walk around Changi Airport Terminal 1 on Sunday morning. I loved looking at the bright lights on the huge ceiling. There were so many lights! I got a neck ache staring at them. Then in the afternoon my Uncle Bernie and Aunty Julie came to visit me. I hadn't seen them for awhile, so that was nice. Papa says that I have been a good boy and that mummy would have been so proud of me. Mummy dearest, wish I had gotten to know you more before you had to leave. Maybe you too can visit me sometime soon. Perhaps when I am in my dreams so that we can spend some time alone. Love you.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:28 PM

    wow...this latest picture really shows you're growing bigger Evan!
    Get well soon ya, so that you can start eating durians. its durian season now, and its good for ya!
    (ya dad will testify to that!)
    Besides, it'll make ya grow even bigger! (sideways)

    ReplyDelete