Sunday, July 09, 2006



Day 94, Sat 8th July 2006: Papa says that I am still down with a viral infection. I have a productive cough together with the sniffles and sneezies. There is a low-grade fever which thankfully has not crossed past the 38 degree centigrade mark. My sleep is being interrupted by my coughing sometimes. Must be all that gunk dripping onto and tickling my throat. I feel uncomfortable, but my mood is still good.

Yesterday I had to entertain my Aunty Marjorie. I was chatting to her for a whole hour. Boy did we have plenty to gossip about. I was smiling and just trying to be my charming self with her. Today I got to spend some quality time with papa in the evening while the rest of the family went to church. We walked around the house for almost an hour and a half, as he tried hard to entertain me. His arms must have been pretty sore by the time he put me down. Papa was showing me things, reading books to me and warbling his favorite tunes, mostly off-key. I tried my best to show him my appreciation. Papa was very proud that I was so well behaved. He felt that we were off to a good start. I wonder why his fingers were crossed. Wish I could shake off this cough and cold soon.

The overhead mobile toy in my cot broke down recently. It still plays music, but won't turn around anymore. My Aunty Germaine was kind enough to buy me a new one. Thank you very much Aunty Germaine. I also had a visit from two wonderful Aussie relatives today, Aunty Cecily and Uncle Paul. They came to visit me and play with me. They brought me presents and passed gifts to me from some of my Aussie relatives. Thank you everyone! I love you all.

Mummy, if you are reading this, I miss you very much. Wish you were here.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:53 PM

    Hi! Evan, I have been following your blog religiously and I can see that you have grown so much and I am sure that you are more alert than before. I am very sure that your mummy is watching over you and your daddy. My prayers are with you and your daddy.

    Though I don't know your mummy but we studied in the same Secondary School. I am your mummy's junior at school.

    Whatever it is, there is a reason for God for taking her away. I pray that she will talk w you in your sleep or even if you are awake.

    U take care and hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:16 PM

    Dear Evan,

    your cough sounded very bad today but you were still quite sociable when you first got up. I can tell Auntie Mellie really cares about you so you are in good hands. Poor boy, your rashes look bothersome but all your Ng cousins had it too, it will pass in the months to come. We will all pray that you get well soon. Your dad deserves a little less to worry about.

    Love,

    B-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:34 PM

    Dear Evan,

    Been following ur blog and u've been a good boy huh? Keep it up!
    and get well soon !

    Love, Hannah

    Colin,
    Continue to be the strong person that u are. keeping u in prayer.

    ReplyDelete