Saturday, July 01, 2006




Day 87 (Sat 1st July 2006): I have been having a blocked nose lately. When I sneeze, whitish yellowish stuff comes out of my nose. My nose makes funny watery noises when I breath. Papa says that I snore more now that my nose is blocked. Otherwise I am feeling ok. I have no fever, and I am drinking normally. In fact, papa says that I am drinking more milk lately. I have been drinking 150ml of milk every three hours. Papa says that he notices I am starting to develop a little 'love-handle'. He says not to worry, something about it being in my genes. If it isn't milk now, it will be beer later he says.
We went to Mass today. I said hi to mummy and told her how much I miss her. She wishes that she could be with us. I told Jesus to take care of mummy while we were away. Love you very much mummy!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:38 PM

    Hi Evan,
    You are cute! Sorry to hear about your blocked nose, I am also having a pretty hard time with mine at the moment. In fact, kor kor lucas and daddy are also down with the bug! About the love-handles, mine disappeared after a week of flu and poor appetite! so I'm now looking as slim and svelte as can be ;)ha ha! will visit you soon when we are all well again!

    take care
    Alexia

    ReplyDelete