Thursday, July 06, 2006





Day 92 (Thu 6th July 2006): I had my 3 month checkup with Uncle Simon today. Papa said I was on my best behaviour even though I was feeling sick. He was very proud of me. I woke up this morning with a slight fever. My Godma Elena squirted some pink medicine into my mouth for the fever. I have also developed a slight cough, but Uncle Simon listened to my chest and said my lungs sounded good. I was breathing well. He also peered into my ears, throat and nose. He said everything was clear. I didn't like the throat part. Uncle Simon forced my tongue down with a wooden stick. I choked and went all red, but at least I didn't cry. Papa said I was a brave boy. Uncle Simon said that I may have to take stronger medicine if my fever doesn't go down. He also gave me some medicine to help me breath easier. It's supposed to loosen my stuffy nose.

I now weigh 5.59kg! Uncle Simon seems pleased with my progress. He told papa to delay my 'vaccinations', whatever that is. I am supposed to be due for quite a few of those things. Only when I have recovered from my sickness though. So I have to come back to see Uncle Simon again soon. Papa looked relieved that I didn't have to get them done today.

No comments:

Post a Comment