Thursday, July 27, 2006



Shards of bitter sorrow raining down
Impaling unconsolable raging hearts
Crimson moon clouded by a sagging frown
Casting sullen shadows from a tormentful past

Splintered hearts litter the infinite sky
Twinkling in the dark, so close and yet so far
Lives cruelly interrupted by distant cries
like the fading trails of shooting stars

Where I wonder is my love of loves this lonely night
Will she be waiting in the shadows of the passing clouds
Dancing with the silky wind by the glowing moonlight
Or perhaps frolicking with nightingales wrapped in a choral shroud

Fantasy locked in battle with reality by a wistful sigh
What price do I pay to join you in this dream so eagerly
For you have vanquished certainty by watching death die
As you now languish in the Land of Immortality

-Colin Ong.sg, Death Dies.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:43 AM

    Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
    »

    ReplyDelete