Wednesday, July 19, 2006


She's always on my mind
From the time I wake up
Till I close my eyes
She's everywhere I go
She's all I know

And though she's so far away
It just keeps getting stronger everyday
And even now she's gone
I'm still holdin' on

So tell me where do I start
'Cause it's breakin my heart
Don't wanna let her go...

...Why I live in despair
'Cause wide awake or dreaming
I know she's never there
And all the time I act so brave
I'm shakin' inside
Why does it hurt me so...

...And maybe our hearts will find a way
Only heaven knows
And all I can do is hope and pray
'Cause heaven knows
Heaven knows

-Rick Price, Heaven Knows

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:56 AM

    This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:55 PM

    Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
    »

    ReplyDelete