Friday, August 04, 2006






Day 120 (Thursday, 3rd August 2006): My very own passport at last. I collected my first ever passport today. Papa says he wants me to be travel-ready and with my walking boots on at all times. We went to the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority in the morning. It was a comfortable place. Service was smooth and efficient. The lady at the counter was very nice to me. She even consoled me about the rashes on my face. What a caring lady she was. After that, we paid a visit to my Aunty Sheena at work. She is a very busy person. We went up to her office to say hi. The front desk lady in Aunty Sheena's office is very kind. She is always very concerned for me. I must ask her for her name one day. She is always smiling and very helpful. She even gave papa some advice about how to improve the rashes on my face. Everyone seems to be so concerned with my rashes today. I must be having one of those bad-face days. I have been applying hydrocortisone cream twice a day to the rashes for the last month or more already. Papa says that some days will be good and some days will be bad. But he says that they should disappear within the next few months.

Yesterday, I met up with Uncle Nicholas, Aunty Wendy and my friend Arabella. They've come from England for a holiday. Uncle Nicholas was mummy's good friend since they were very young. He was very close to mummy. I hope to visit them one day and play with Arabella. They live in the countryside and have a nice pond in their big garden.

On Tuesday, I was brought to see my Aunty Josephine for my reflexology massage. Papa says I fell asleep during the massage. Aunty Josephine says that my physical condition has improved since she last saw me. My time with her is always very soothing. She is a very gentle and reassuring person. I look forward to my next session.

Mummy, I pray that you are doing ok. That they are taking good care of you up there. I wonder what it is you do up there all day. Please whisper in our ears the songs from Heaven, so that we can sleep peacefully at night. I hope to see you in my dreams tonight. Goodnight mummy dearest.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:11 PM

    Hi Evan,

    You are a beautiful little boy. Your smile is so sweet and charming. No wonder everyone makes a fuss over you. How exciting to have a passport - your papa must come to Australia to show you off.
    Tell papa that the poetry Remembrance by Emily Bronte is poignant and must echo his feelings. Keep him well and distracted from the pain, Evan. You are the precious link of their love together.
    God bless you always,
    Lots of love,
    A. Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:38 PM

    Hello! Evan,

    You are growing up to be a handsome boy. Your charming smile is so cute. :D

    Not to worry abt your rashes.I am sure it will subside in time to come. Ask daddy to clean your face with warm water after every feed. It maybe milk rash cos "Snoopy" has 2 daughters and when they were younger, they had milk rash too. So the mid-wife told me to use warm water and cotton wool to clean their faces.

    Great! to know that you have your own passports. My 2 daughters have their own passports too and it's easier to travel, rather than tagging along with me.

    U take care.
    Hugs! and Blessings!
    Snoopy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:42 PM

    evan is such a charmer! dont overdo with the hydrocortisone cream. just clean with cooled boiled water using a cotton.

    ReplyDelete