Sunday, August 13, 2006


Day 127 (Thur, 10th August 2006): It was a painful Thursday morning for me. I couldn't believe that two weeks had passed since my last session with Aunty Polly (the physiotherapist). I tried to fake being asleep, but Papa saw through my ruse. So there I was on the torture table, being tossed around and forced to do countless repetitions of situps, stomach turns and sideway flips. The discomfort seemed to last for an eternity. I tried to tell papa that I wanted out by staring at him with my pouty lips, but he only had a pained expression of encouragement and support on his face in return. It was just as uncomfortable as the first time. I was not happy at all. The only positive outcome was that papa had been as traumatised by the whole session as I was. He is seriously reconsidering the benefits of this exercise. I hope I don't have to go back again.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:52 AM

    Hey Evan,

    U're looking good! Keep smiling babes :-)

    -hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:58 PM

    sorry for poking my nose into this issue again. i know whatever u r doing is for evan's well being. since evan do not have low muscle tone i think he will benefit greatly by having lotsa tummy time whenever possible. it can be hard on both evan & u. i know. been there done that. did 1 yr of PT with D. almost no progress at all. i m just voicing my concern as a mother :) God bless.

    ReplyDelete