Wednesday, August 23, 2006



Day 140 (Wednesday, 23rd August 2006): I fell sick on Tuesday. Papa says it doesn't seem to be a major bug. There was a slight fever followed by some sneezies and coughing . But things are getting better. The fever has subsided and the sneezies are less frequent. But I do still cough, especially in the early mornings when I wake up. Papa says that I will get better soon.

On Wednesday I had my massage session with Aunty Sharon, Aunty Julie and papa. This week was learning how to massage the tummy. I managed to put up with all of ten minutes of it before I became agitated from hunger and sleepiness. So poor papa had to continue practising with Megan, the plastic doll that he used last week. In the evening, papa took me for a quick stroll around the Botanic Gardens. We fed the fish and turtles with some bread crumbs. Even the ducks and birds wanted to get in on the action. It was a pleasant way to round off the afternoon.

Papa says that my Aunty Tini and two of my Ming cousins from America will be visiting Singapore soon. They should be arriving this Friday. I am looking forward to seeing my Aunty Tini again. I have never met my cousins before, so naturally I am excited too!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:09 PM

    Hmmm, maybe I can proxy for Frances since I played soccer and basketball with/against her before most of you ever met her. She was definitely more skillful and competitive than me, but this is as good as it gets.

    I picked up Tini, Kew, Abbey & Molly this morning (all from NY). Don't think Tini would be up for the game, she's more a Tennis person.

    In any case, have a great game!

    B-)

    ReplyDelete