Sunday, August 20, 2006





Day 134 (Thursday, 17th August 2006): I had my booster jabs on Thursday. Uncle Simon gave me my '5-in-1' and 'anti-pneumococcus' jabs. One on each of my thighs. The jabs hurt as usual. He then gave me some 'Rotavirus' liquid to drink. It's supposed to protect me from bad stomach bugs. That tasted good. Uncle Simon seemed happy with my progress so far. He said that I looked "good". I guess what we can't see, we won't know. I developed a slight fever later that day, as with the last round of jabs. But I took it like a man, and the fever subsided quickly.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:39 PM

    Well Done! Evan. You are indeed growing up to be a cute little boy. U take care and be good to daddy, alright? I will continue to keep u and your family in my prayers.

    Blessings!
    Love,
    "Snoopy"

    ReplyDelete