Wednesday, August 16, 2006





Day 132 (Tuesday, 15th August 2006): I have passed another physical milestone for my age! I made papa very happy on Tuesday. I actually reached out for a toy that papa had dangled in front of me. It was the first time I have done that. A good sign he said. I really don't know what the fuss is all about. I just wanted to taste it! I wouldn't recommend it at all though. Why don't they make toys that taste better? Something along the lines of chocolate or whisky perhaps. One day, one day.

4 comments:

  1. yeah, good job evan!! don't worry, chocolate and whiskey will be on the top of the list soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:50 PM

    great job evan! well done papa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:40 PM

    Well Done Evan, you're doing real fine and so is your Dad. You guys are real inspiration to all of us out here. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:03 PM

    Whiskey filled chocolate! Keep up the great work and you'll be reaching for these in no time!

    Take care, kiddo - and keep fighting the good fight.

    ReplyDelete