Sunday, April 16, 2006


Day 11: It's Easter and Father Leslie Raj from St Ignatius came to visit me today to say a blessing for me. Father Les is mummy's good friend. He prayed with me and papa to protect us all. Sister Monica and Bernadette joined us during prayers too.

I was very alert this morning. I opened my eyes wide for my papa. I even managed to cry a little. But by this afternoon, I was very sleepy. A few young aunties from America came all the way to see me this afternoon. They grew up with mummy and loved her very very much. My mama also came to hold me for the first time this afternoon. But I was too sleepy to welcome them very much. It was raining outside and very comfortable to sleep. Mummy was crying again today.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:26 PM

    hey evan. really happy to see that you're doing so well. keep it up for mommy k? i'll be praying for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:34 PM

    Hey Evan,

    the 'young' aunties from America are your mummy's cousins. They are Ming Lan, Ming Kuen & Ming Yuet (aka #2, #3 & #4). One day I'll draw you our entire family tree on this side and you'll also get to know #1 & #5, your daddy will explain the other side. Talk about families, when your mummy married your daddy, she just added an 'O' in front. You've met Auntie Tini now, she went one letter further and added another 'S' in front. Ng, Ong, Song ... do we rhyme or what? ;-)

    Anyway, during our night prayers just now, cousin Hannah cried for you. She is also puzzled and asked the big 'Why?' question. Until we join your mum, we may never get a satisfactory answer. We just have to be good and hang in there together. Boo Boo is looking forward to meeting you too, see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:02 AM

    Baby Evan,

    I layed in bed , tired from all the work I had to do today,
    I thought of your mommy whom I miss
    I prayed to God that he will stay
    Wide awake all night with you
    I told Him that since he has sent mummy back to heaven
    To help him with his other plans.
    He should now help mommy back
    And make things right for you and daddy again
    The first thing he should do is
    to work all night
    To heal you and make you strong
    So that you can go home
    And be with Daddy soon

    ps. You look so much like mommy:)

    Hope to hear more good news from your daddy tomorrow .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:26 PM

    Hey little evan, this is your Aunty "Hamburger" - a special name only your mama can give to me... I'll be keeping you in my heart always, together with your daddy and mummy... be strong k?

    ReplyDelete