Thursday, April 20, 2006





Day 15 (Thu, 20th April 2006): My first full day out of hospital. Today is also my Uncle Adrian’s Birthday. Happy birthday Uncle Adrian! He is my Papa’s youngest brother. He now lives in Switzerland. My Papa misses him.

Today, I was more active. I cried more. Which Papa says is good. He says that I cried louder today than ever before. But that I could afford to do better. My aunties all giggled and gave my Papa a strange look. I will try harder.

I am feeding well. But I like to play a game with my aunties and Papa. When they feed me, I pretend to sleep. When I have finished my milk, I open my eyes again. It's fun. My Papa says I am very cheeky.

My Papa said he had a very scary Evan dream last night. He said that he dreamed that I was stolen from him and that he could not find me again. He said that he was glad it was only a dream when he woke up. Papa wishes it was the same with mummy's dream. Papa cried for me. I pray for my mummy.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:45 AM

    hello EVAN!
    welcome hm!! glad tt u & daddy are staying at uncle Douglas & aunt Elena house.. Drink more milk & be a good boi. Uncle benny will be praying hard for u. Remember.. GOD above loves u very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:46 AM

    Evan - You are a special child and your Uncle Adrian loves you. Please be more cheeky (especially with your daddy)..laughter is good for the soul.

    Love from cheese and chocolate-land.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:55 AM

    Hi Evan - just wanted to say that you look GREAT! You're all pink & rosy.

    Excellent stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:39 AM

    Hello Evan

    I love the way you sleep! Must have been a good dream because you looked like you were dancing in your dreams.

    Its good to read that you are doing so well, I am delighted for you! Love those little pink, rosy cheeks...

    Drink more milk and grow into a strong boy yah? Will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:11 AM

    I like your pajamas.
    Your cot is very nice.
    Can I visit you?
    (I told my mama what to say and she typed for me.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:26 PM

    HI Evan,

    Good morning! Cheeky is good. You can learn loads from your cousins and give your daddy a good time! Somehow, he likes it, so you dont need to hold back anymore!!! i think you're a natural anyway!

    Keep growing and smiling and crying and drinking and sleeping and loving, and most of all, trusting in Jesus! Jesus will look after you, your daddy and is looking after your mommy too, so dont you worry.

    Lots of love

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Evan,

    You look very cute & good!! Yes! Cry more & daddy will be very very happy! Always trust in Jesus that He'll take gd care of you & daddy!!

    Dai Lou,

    It's just a dream & don't worri that Evan will be stolen cos Jesus is there to look after him. I just came back from Mt A due to attending a Prayer Ministry Course. When I heard that we're going to Mt A to attend our course, I tot of Evan cos he was born there. But at the same time happy for him cos he's home now!! Praise be God Most High & All Glory to Him!! Amen!!

    You take care! I'll be going to MP next Wed to see the new place but you won't be there & I'll be very bored cos everybody will be busy working... sigh...

    Smile!!

    ReplyDelete