Friday, April 21, 2006






Day 16 (Fri, 21st April 2006): Crying. That's what I did alot of today. It was very hot today. I was feeling sticky. It was not nice. I was starting to get wind in my stomach too. That made me feel funny. I was not very happy. My cousin Timothy said I had Panda eyes. I didn't understand him. My Papa was feeling very tired. He had to wake up many times to help my Aunty Mely feed me. He had Panda eyes too.

Today was my Grand Uncle Sebastian's birthday too! Papa says that Uncle Sebastian loved mummy very much. Uncle Sebastian lived in Australia. Mummy is now in Heaven with him. I wish mummy was here with me.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:38 AM

    Panda eyes? Must be from the Ong side ;-). Auntie Julie & I really felt good carrying you on Friday, we were also very happy to hear you crying and flailing your arms and legs around like any other newborn. Cousin Noah was very curious about you but we only let him touch your feet. He likes the picture of your mummy in your cot too.

    Don't worry about the wind in your tummy, I demonstrated the 'circular burping' technique to Mely in 5 seconds and she'll be using it on you. You have a really nice room in Uncle Doug's beautiful home, are surrounded by people who love you, and have a long queue of people waiting to visit you. Be good to your dad, save your most energetic squiggling and cute cooing for him.

    God Bless and see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:12 PM

    dear evan,
    you are so cute and look so much like your mummy when you scrunch your face up! We were so very happy to see you looking well and drinking your milk. Your daddy is the one with panda eyes, we think. But he is worried about you so you must rest and grow big and strong.

    We will come and visit you and watch you grow up. Most importantly, we will continue to pray for you and your papa. That God will be with you both and keep you close to Him always.

    ReplyDelete